Ejector Pins Type A Supplier
The Features /Advantages Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools’ Ejector Pins:
- Ejector pins are used to apply a force to eject a part from the mould.
- Annealed and finished heads permit easy machining.
- Made from premium Hardened Steel.
- Core hardness minimizes bending.
- Non-chipping surface treatment alleviates flashing and minimizes nicking & dishing
- Centreless ground D diameter and Final finish minimizes wear and prolongs pin life.
- Lower quality pins damage the mould if there is a failure.
- Selecting pins are critical to choose a high-quality pin that matches the application (more info on this below).
- Ejector pins are usually used on the B-Side mould half mounted to the moving side of the moulding machine.
- Once the mould is opened, the pins will extend into the mould cavity by the movement of the ejector plate, push the part out, and then retract, allowing the mould to close and be refilled.
- Available in materials like High Speed Steel, Hardened Steel, and Stainless Steel.
Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of Ejector Pins Type A in India. These products are manufactured from high-quality materials that are long lasting and hard wearing, and produce excellent results. Materials are sourced from trusted and reliable vendors and are manufactured at our manufacturing unit using latest machineries in compliance with industry quality standards to meet the requirements of the Dies & Mould Tools Industries.
Ejector Pins Type A with various options and different sizes are available with us. Contact Us at + (91) 932 406 1804. If you need Any Assistance in selecting products that fits your requirement, please fill an Enquiry Form for Detailed Product Information.