Author: Vardhman Dies and Mould Tools | Updated On: 15 Aug 2021
Buy best price, durable and superior performance Ejector Pins, Ejector Pins (Ejector Pins Type A, Ejector Pins Type C, Blade Ejector Pins, Air Ejector Pins, Air Ejector Pin Type A, Air Ejector Pin Type B, Step Ejector Pins, Double Step Ejector Pins, JIS Ejector Pin, DIN Ejector Pin, AISI Ejector Pin, DLC Coating Ejector Pins, HDS (Hot Die Steel Ejector Pin), Sleeve Ejector Pin, Flat Ejector Pins) from Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools – one of the largest manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of Ejector Pins in Mumbai, India. Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools is India’s leading Industrial Ejector Pins exporter in Mumbai known for producing quality-tested products.
At Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools, we supply Ejector Pins, Press tools Accessories, Die Springs, Mould Ejection System, Mould Alignment Products, Mould Latches, Mould Parting lock, Mould Date Indicators, Mould Cooling Products, Sprue Bush, Mould Base, Mould Counter, Mould Spray, Piercing Punches, Polyurethane Elastomers, Ball cage, and Dies and Mould Polishing and Finishing Tools that fit your production requirement and minimise overall cost.
Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools manufacturing and exporting high quality Ejector Pins worldwide.
The Features /Advantages Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools’ Ejector Pins:
- Ejector pins are used to apply a force to eject a part from the mould.
- Annealed and finished heads permit easy machining.
- Made from premium Hardened Steel.
- Core hardness minimizes bending.
- Non-chipping surface treatment alleviates flashing and minimizes nicking & dishing
- Centreless ground D diameter and Final finish minimizes wear and prolongs pin life.
- Lower quality pin damages to the mould if there is a failure.
- Selecting pins are critical to choose a high-quality pin that matches the application (more info on this below).
- Ejector pins are usually used on the B-Side mould half mounted to the moving side of the moulding machine.
- Once the mould is opened, the pins will extend into the mould cavity by the movement of the ejector plate, push the part out, and then retract, allowing the mould to close and be refilled.
- Available in materials like High Speed Steel, Hardened Steel, and Stainless Steel.
Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools
Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools’ Ejector Pins have numerous applications in the Engineering industry all around the world and are used in the moulding and die-casting industry to meet different industrial applications.
Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of Ejector Pins in India. These products are manufactured from high-quality materials that are long lasting and hard wearing, and produce excellent results. Materials are sourced from trusted and reliable vendors and are manufactured at our manufacturing unit using latest machineries in compliance with industry quality standards to meet the requirements of the Dies & Mould Tools Industries.
Ejector Pins Products offered by Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools