Injection Molding Ejector Pins
Injection molding involves injecting molten plastic in a metal mold to assume the shape of the mold. Therefore, Ejector pin injection molding involves the removal of completed parts from the die molds. Injection molds are built such that when they are opened, the A-side half is lifted, leaving the formed part and the B-side. When cooling of the molten material in the mold, both parts of the metal mold are detached to permit for the elimination of the solid plastic.
Injection Molding Design Deliberations
An error in the design may result in the cracking or shrinking of part, prove too costly or too tasking to remedy. An injection mold design must be such that it functions as planned.
The Features /Advantages Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools’ Ejector Pins:
- Ejector pins are used to apply a force to eject a part from the mould.
- Annealed and finished heads permit easy machining.
- Made from premium Hardened Steel.
- Core hardness minimizes bending.
- Non-chipping surface treatment alleviates flashing and minimizes nicking & dishing
- Centreless ground D diameter and Final finish minimizes wear and prolongs pin life.
- Lower quality pins damage the mould if there is a failure.
- Selecting pins are critical to choose a high-quality pin that matches the application (more info on this below).
- Ejector pins are usually used on the B-Side mould half mounted to the moving side of the moulding machine.
- Once the mould is opened, the pins will extend into the mould cavity by the movement of the ejector plate, push the part out, and then retract, allowing the mould to close and be refilled.
- Available in materials like High Speed Steel, Hardened Steel, and Stainless Steel.
Ejector pins an integral component of the ejection system in mold determining the final outcome of products in an injection molding process. The addition of ejector pin injection molding to manufacturing processes in injection moulding has improved production speed, automated operations, and ensured more efficient products and thus improved consistency in the designs of products.
Ejector pins are located on the B-side half of a mold and they push the formed part out of the mold. The pin mark of an ejector mold is imprinted on finished products as a dent. Notwithstanding the improvement of manufacturing processes by injection molding, there are, however, many flaws in its design that need to be improved. Therefore, we need to optimize its design to have more effective products.
Types of Ejector Pins
- Case Hardened Ejector Pins
- Through-Hard Ejector Pins
- Black Ejector Pins
Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools manufacturing and exporting high quality Ejector Pins worldwide.
Ejector Pins Products offered by Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools
About Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools
Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of Ejector Pins, (Ejector Pins Type A, Ejector Pins Type C, Blade Ejector Pins, Air Ejector Pins, Air Ejector Pin Type A, Air Ejector Pin Type B, Step Ejector Pins, Double Step Ejector Pins, JIS Ejector Pin, DIN Ejector Pin, AISI Ejector Pin, DLC Coating Ejector Pins, HDS (Hot Die Steel Ejector Pin), Sleeve Ejector Pin, Flat Ejector Pins) from Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools – one of the largest manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of Ejector Pins in Mumbai, India. Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools is India’s leading Industrial Ejector Pins exporter in Mumbai known for producing quality-tested products.
Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools is one of the trusted suppliers of Ejector Pins products from India and our prices are very competitive. Please request the updated price list and ready stock information along with your requirement. Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools maintains a stock of all standard items and can export them at the best price.
At Vardhman Dies & Mould Tools, we supply Ejector Pins, Press tools Accessories, Die Springs, Mould Ejection System, Mould Alignment Products, Mould Latches, Mould Parting lock, Mould Date Indicators, Mould Cooling Products, Sprue Bush, Mould Base, Mould Counter, Mould Spray, Piercing Punches, Polyurethane Elastomers, Ball cage, and Dies and Mould Polishing and Finishing Tools that fit your production requirement and minimise overall cost.